|Recommended||Download 0x0000009C Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x0000009C Error Again? What Should I Do?
0x0000009C, popped up when I was tring to shut down a program. And always this error: 0xc004f210 comes together with that error message. Any connections? my computer has always been good. what's wrong?
- Micaela Olivarria
"0x0000009C" appears and crashes the active program window.
Windows seems retarded and slow to respond
How to Fix 0x0000009C Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0x0000009C
- Long press Win & X button
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0x0000009C.
How to Fix 0x0000009C Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
What People Say: (About 0x0000009C)
Whenever I tried to launch Skype I was getting 0x0000009C is missing error. Following your instructions I fixed it within a few minutes. Thanks
by Sophia Vega Nov.22nd
- Dxtmsft dll [Answered]
- 0x8007058D [Solved]
- Tech Support: 0 00000093
- How Can You Fix - Fix For Red X On Network?
- Fast Solution to Problem: Http Error Port 80
- Tech Support: Decrease My Cpu Usage
- Fast Solution to Error: msmail dll could not be loaded
- User Guide to: Hpzr3209 dll
- Fast Solution to Problem: Error 8007273d
- Tech Support: 0x8007025d windows 10 error
- Solution to Problem: Pid dll
- How to Fix - Error 15401 Windows Nt?
- How to Fix - 0x8007042b windows 10?
- How Can I Fix - Bad File Path?
- C Winnt System32 Rundll32 Exe
- How Can I Fix - Error 4450 When Burning Discs?
- Troubleshooting: Xl exe Error
- Solution to Problem: Free Check Printing
- Solution to Problem: 0X800ccc79 Windows Mail
- How to Fix - Media Player Settings Urgent?
- 0X800ccc69 Outlook [Solved]
- How to Fix - Win 7 0x000000e?
- Troubleshoot: 0X70000409
- [Solved] 0x80072F8F
- [Solved] 0X80004025
- [Solved] 5900 0x170c
- [Answered] 0x800CCC61
- How to Fix - 0x0000009B?
- How to Fix Error - 0x1b1?
- How to Fix Error - 0x80240001?
- Troubleshoot: 0x80040d1b
- How to Fix Error - 0x80190193?
- Troubleshoot: 0x25f1
- [Solution] 0X800700ea
- Solution to Error: 0X0161 Wma V2
- [Solved] 0x5af
- [Solution] 0x800ccc0e
- User Guide to: 0X8007064e
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: Solution to Error: 0X0201,Troubleshoot: 0x0000618c,Fast Solution to Problem: 0x01f23a4f,How to Fix Problem - 0x000007 solution?,0x00000069 [Answered],Embedded Excel Spreadsheet,Emails sutomatically deleting in inbox when deleting the one above,emails not sending windows mail,Embedded Excel objects in Word are uneditable after reopening the Word document: "The program used to create this object is Excel",Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems