browser locks when trying to get on facebook
need to know why my browser hangs when I try to get on facebook, my husband and I have the same kind of computer and I dont have any problems getting on his or my moms but when I open my browser and put in
www.facebook.com than go to the page to put in my information to log in it puts a lock up on the url line and just sits there. How can I get the lock to stop locking it up.
Solutions to the Problem browser locks when trying to get on facebook
Tools>Internet Options, Security tab, click "Reset all zones to default".
Check that you don't have either
http://www.facebook.com or *.facebook.com in your Trusted sites zone.
Your parents may be using Parental control software to block access to some sites on your computer.
You may have to ask them to grant you access to the site.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error browser locks when trying to get on facebook has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: browser locks when trying to get on facebook:
How to Fix browser locks when trying to get on facebook with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.126.96.36.199 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.184.108.40.206 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Bluetooth USB adapter not working on windows 8,Solution to Error: BSOD Error - Win 7 - Stop Error\/Bug Check Information Included,How to Resolve - Boot up Issues- hangs up at the Welcome screen?,Tech Support: BSOD - I've gotten 3x BSOD in 30 minutes, each with it's own error message.,Troubleshoot:browser problems-possible internet explorer 9 incompatibilty.,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work