C++ runtime error while opening OWA session
I have IE8 on my Vista 64-bit Home Premium edition.
I am facing C++ runtime error when opening the OWA mailbox and this error is occuring when the reminder dialog box opens up.
This causes the tab to close and recover again and it is going into infinite loop
(as the moment tab is recovered, again C++ runtime error causing it to shut down!).
I have tried running IE without add-ons, but then my mails are not at all visible.
I have also added the OWA URL into trusted sites, but nothing is working.
Anwsers to the Problem C++ runtime error while opening OWA session
You can try using the tools in the following KB article to fix the runtime errors.
When you click the link, click the error that looks most like the one you are experiencing.
Then follow the steps provided.
Hope that helps, look forward to hearing back from you.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error C++ runtime error while opening OWA session has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: C++ runtime error while opening OWA session:
How to Fix C++ runtime error while opening OWA session with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.18.104.22.168 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: C:\\users\\Brian not found [Anwsered],[Solution] Broken (Fn) wifi on key,Troubleshooting:Cab file corrupt? Error,How to Fix Problem - C:\\Windows\\Diagnostics\\Scheduled\\Maintenance\\ Error Code 0x800700002?,Fast Solution to Problem: BSOD almost 2-3 times daily (minidump file available on SkyDrive),All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work