after i updated my hp laserjet 1020 driver it doesnt connect to microsoft office 2010 anymore
i accidentally hit an optional update from windows live update for my hp printer laser jet 1020.
from that day on my Microsoft office 2010 can not connect to my printer. but i can print with my printer other stuff like photos, web pages,.....
it just doesn't connect to my Microsoft office 2010 all of a sudden.
i even used different troubleshooters, downloaded latest printer driver but still nothing.
any idea how to fix that?
im starting to think i should uninstall my Microsoft office and reinstall it again.
Solutions to the Problem after i updated my hp laserjet 1020 driver it doesnt connect to microsoft office 2010 anymore
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error after i updated my hp laserjet 1020 driver it doesnt connect to microsoft office 2010 anymore has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: after i updated my hp laserjet 1020 driver it doesnt connect to microsoft office 2010 anymore:
How to Fix after i updated my hp laserjet 1020 driver it doesnt connect to microsoft office 2010 anymore with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adding Default Colors Tech Support,Aero Crashes Installing Program on windows 7 RC1 [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:Administrator does not have permission Error,How Can I Fix - adjustment of brightness not working on sony vaio?,ADDRESS LABELS FROM EXCEL SPREADSHEET [Anwsered],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded