After Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client connected access to Internet sites becomes unavailable.
I have Asus laptop with Windows 7 64-bit Home Edition which
I want to use for work from home.
My company provided me
with special website from which I'm able to successfully
establish Cisco AnyConnect VPN connection.
But each after this VPN connection has been set, I loose Internet connection, so I cannot open any website on my Firefox, Internet Explorer, my Thunderbird e-mail box also becomes unavailable.
And the only way to get normal Internet connection back is to
reboot my laptop.
I asked for the help support guy who is responsible for VPN connection in my company.
He checked my proxy configurations both manual and automatic, and some other
things from VPN side, but found nothing wrong.
So he thinks there is something inside Windows 7 which blocks network access, but he is not Windows 7 expert.
Keys to the Problem After Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client connected access to Internet sites becomes unavailable.
For more specialized assistance on this issue, please repost your query on TechNet Forum.
Thanks and Regards:
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client connected access to Internet sites becomes unavailable.:
How to Fix After Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client connected access to Internet sites becomes unavailable. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After hibernation or at start up, all applications take time to respond. Tech Support,Adding saved shortcuts to internet explorer from documents folder [Solved],Adobe Shockwave and Flash Player Upgrades [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:Aero Interface \/ Display not working on Dell Inspiron 9200 after upgrade,advent awp10 all in one printer [Anwsered],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded