Address Bar. unable to remove All history...only some. Have tried using Registry Key etc.
Have used the Hkey_current user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\ typed URLs but it doesn't show the URL's of the sites I want to remove.
Keys to the Problem Address Bar. unable to remove All history...only some. Have tried using Registry Key etc.
the address bar I want to clean is the bar located on the task bar, lower right, and activated by mousing over the taskbar and then checking it,
I don't think you can clear selected history items from this Address Bar (on the Taskbar.) You will probably have to verify that "Preserve favorites website data" is unchecked and clear all History.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Address Bar. unable to remove All history...only some. Have tried using Registry Key etc.:
How to Fix Address Bar. unable to remove All history...only some. Have tried using Registry Key etc. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: After doing an update for Adobe, now my Internet Explorer icon is missing,Troubleshoot:After changing network settings, there are two greyed out "desktop" files on my desktop and I cannot delete them,How to Fix Error - after deleting some file, HP dock is missing?,Troubleshoot:Adobe Flash Player replacement Q?????? Error,[Solved] Adobe Photoshop CS on Windows 7 - personalization information,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded