Thursday 31 March 2016

How Can I Fix - After an automatic windows update, my printer stopped working, my spooler service needs to be restarted?

After an automatic windows update, my printer stopped working, my spooler service needs to be restarted

After an automatic windows update, my printer stopped working.  It says it doesn't recognize my printer, and won't add a printer because my spooler service needs to be restarted.  I've never used a spooler.  How do I restart my printer?
*original title - Printer Print printing*

Solutions to the Problem After an automatic windows update, my printer stopped working, my spooler service needs to be restarted

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Try restart your PC and see if problem will resolve.
You could try run this tool:
http://support.microsoft.com/mats/printing_problems/

Check memory problems

Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.

  1. Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  2. Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
  3. Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
  4. Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
  5. The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After an automatic windows update, my printer stopped working, my spooler service needs to be restarted:

How to Fix After an automatic windows update, my printer stopped working, my spooler service needs to be restarted with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Fix - 64g ssd with a 500g regular drive?,Allow Unhide Rows in Protected Workbook [Solved],[Solved] Get in Excel 2007 data from Access 2007 out of self-built Queries,[Solution] How can I temporarily disable 'service manager' to install Adobe flashplayer?,[Anwsered] When I try to watch a flash video, I am told occasionally that I don't have Adobe Flash.,Solution to Error: Black screen during boot sequence,[Solved] Can't restore Windows 7 64-bit from external hard drive,How to Fix - IE 11 Enhance Protect Mode reset issue with add-on's?,Solution to Error: Internet Explorer 9 update/install error - Error Code 80092004,Upgrading to IE 8 causes cookies to get deleted when starting IE [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: All programs try to start from windows component
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Solved] Adobe Tech Says MSI Is Corrupted,[Solved] Adobe PDF Maker not working.....,Troubleshooting:After deleting cookies & running a virus scan it resports it scanned dozens of cookies. Error,Fast Solution to Problem: adobe flash player settings(s.ytimg.com) and now ( cnd.adnxs.com ),Solution to Error: Advancing number within a cell,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment