All programs are lagging movement of the mouse and typing with the keyboard .
Original title : All programs are lagging even with 12GB of memory
I have a del computer I3 processor with 12gig of mem.
and am having problems with all of my programs lagging even the movement of the mouse and typing with the keyboard
Anwsers to the Problem All programs are lagging movement of the mouse and typing with the keyboard .
Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.
I’m sorry to know that you have issues with programs, please reply to these questions.
· What type of keyboard and mouse is the customer using?
Reply with above information to help you better.
However, I’m glad to provide you with these steps which will help you to resolve issue with programs.
Perform a system restore to a time when everything was working fine.
Follow the steps in the link:
If you are using wireless keyboard, you may remove the batteries and check.
Hope the information helps.
If you need further assistance, please reply.
We will be happy to help you.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All programs are lagging movement of the mouse and typing with the keyboard .:
How to Fix All programs are lagging movement of the mouse and typing with the keyboard . with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Troubleshooter of Error: dates and sumifs formula
,Solution to Error: Dual HDD dual boot Win7/Win7 hibernate corrupts partitions?
,[Anwsered] I can't access content advisor, it is not there. How do I get rid of parental controls when I have no kids
,Troubleshoot:I have extensive errors on my computer/ can you fix it ?
,Troubleshooter of Error: Outlook 2013 won't connect to Office 365 Outlook server
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Troubleshoot:Apps and PC Setting do not work after upgrading to Windows 8.1 Error,Troubleshooting:all the microsoft programs are turned off,AppHangB1 error with Photoshop Elements 9.0,[Solved] App Data Errors,An inserted arrow is hiddenin word doc (office 2007), but can be seen in google.doc and converted pdf file, how to delete it in word doc? [Solved],After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open