Are there any keyboard shortcuts to place desktop in sleep mode?
Are there any keyboard shortcuts that I can use to place my desktop in sleep mode? The whole mouse and/or swipe thing is a little backwards when it literally takes 2 seconds to do it on a keyboard.
I have only been playing with Windows 8 for a week and I am already screaming, "Microsoft! PLEEEASE release a Windows 8 version for DESKTOPS (aka 8.1)!" IF you do I may end up replacing my droid devices with MS OS ones.
Anwsers to the Problem Are there any keyboard shortcuts to place desktop in sleep mode?
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Are there any keyboard shortcuts to place desktop in sleep mode?:
How to Fix Are there any keyboard shortcuts to place desktop in sleep mode? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How Can You Fix - Attempt to upgrade from Internet Explorer(IE)6 to IE-8 and it fails to install.?,attachments in email in box open up in micro soft picture manager and dont have the sent email but alot of pics from another area of pc. [Anwsered],Are there IMAP Windows Live Hotmail accounts? I am willing to pay to upgrade my POP Hotmail account to IMAP. Tech Support,How to Resolve - backup takes a long time .it stalls at 25%.?,[Solution] avast program fixing,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?