Automatic click on Windows 7 laptops
I would like to know if it is possible to delete or take off the automatic click thing on the mouse pad for Windows 7 laptops?
Anwsers to the Problem Automatic click on Windows 7 laptops
The options for your touchpad will be in the mouse/touchpad Control Panel applet.
MS-MVP - Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Automatic click on Windows 7 laptops:
How to Fix Automatic click on Windows 7 laptops with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Troubleshoot:Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter problems Error,Tech Support: Arrays for defining the \"Find_Text\" criteria of the Search function,Troubleshoot:AutoComplete: iexplore.exe - Application Error,How to Fix Problem - Auto Detect, Entering Power Save keeps occurring every 10 minutes while I'm actively using PC; how can I stop this??,[Solved] Babylon Search has hijacked my computer,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?