Backup of emails: windows mail in Vista
This is a similar question to the previous one.
I have succeeded in backing up emails to a different place on the c: drive i.e.
on the same drive as Web mail itself by means of "export" but of course this is useless if that drive fails or crashes.
then I will lose both copies.
When I try to use export
to an external disk or flash drive an error is reported in the Export process.
If I just try and copy the directory of emails to the external drive that doesn't work either.
How do you export, save, backup emails to a safe place? Why is this such a complicated process when these days it must be one of themost important processes in computing?
thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Keys to the Problem Backup of emails: windows mail in Vista
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Backup of emails: windows mail in Vista has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Backup of emails: windows mail in Vista:
How to Fix Backup of emails: windows mail in Vista with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How Can You Fix - Autochk, Diskchk, systemrestore and Windows 7 starter. Stuck in a loop and having some system issues.?,Fast Solution to Problem: Are licenses sold in the Mercado Libre authentic or counterfeited cracks?,Backup in Windows 7. When I try to backup to my Seagate 3.5 inch push button backup 250 GB 2.0 external hard drive, Model # ST3250 601U2RK, my computer shuts down.__ [Solved],How to Fix Error - Are there any other voices in Narrator other than Anna??,Tech Support: Automatically minimizes pain.__only types on the line where the cursor,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?